Dynamic content management for teams. Host websites, blogs, and data on IPFS.https://docs.textile.io/buckets
If you've used cloud storage before, you'll find buckets easy to understand. Unlike traditional cloud services, buckets are built on open, decentralized protocols including the IPFS and Libp2p. You can serve websites, data, and apps from buckets.
Buckets are packed with useful features, including:
- Explore your Buckets on the Hub gateway.
- Render web content in your Bucket on a persistent website.
- Automatically distribute your updates on IPFS using IPNS.
- Collaboratively manage Buckets as an organization.
- Create private Buckets where your app users can store data.
- (Soon) Archive Bucket data on Filecoin to ensure long-term security and access to your files.